Property Description: Welcome, to your fully loaded apartment with views of Mt. Rainier and the City of Tacoma. Your home away from home is located within the heart of the Theater District which has bloomed into one of the hippest spots. The unit has new carpet throughout, all new furnishings, kitchen equipment, luxurious bedding, linens and towels. You are walking distance to locally owned coffee shops, theaters, delicious restaurants, pubs, comedy clubs and shopping. Close to Wright Park and medical centers.
This unit was designed specifically with your extended stay in mind. Amenities provided include black-out curtains, fully equipped kitchen with quality none stick cook ware, dishwasher, 2 Smart TVs making it easy to stream your favorite shows/movies, a noise machine, fans in every room, a King Size Casper memory foam mattress, nightstands with decretive reading lamps with USB ports built in for your convenience and a full-size washer and dry just to name a few.
For those of you planning to work from your home-away-from-home, we also provided you a work area with a stand-up desk with push of a button adjustability. This designated workspace is located within the den that comes with this apartment. The den also comes equipped with a futon for additional seating and sleeping.
The unit is full of natural light that flows in through the numerous windows and from the Juliet Balcony. This provides you with views of Mount Rainier and the Tacoma skyline.
Security and safety are a top priority. The only way to get into the apartment complex is with a key or by being buzzed in by the property manager or tenant. Along with the smoke detectors and carbon dioxide detectors we also provide a fire extinguisher for added protection. Your apartment comes equipped with 2 chargeable flashlights.
We are pet lovers ourselves and we like to travel with our dogs…after all they are family. However, we also realize with pets, comes more challenges. So, we do charge an additional $100/per month for your pet. We do not charge a pet deposit. The pet fee does help us pay for the deeper cleaning that will be needed after a stay with a pet and making sure the apartment is clean and fresh for the next occupant. We are currently only accepting dogs 45 pounds or less. They must be house trained. You must be able to show they are current with all of their shoots and vaccinations. The apartment complex does not allow pit bulls, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, husky, malamute, Doberman, Chowchow, St. Bernard, Great Dane, Akita, Terriers, American Bull Dog and/or any hybrid of these breads. These are the Apartment complex rules/guidelines. Please keep in mind this is a small apartment with no fenced in yard. So, if your pet has a lot of energy or tends to bark a lot, this may not be the housing for you. You may want to find a house with a yard. Plus, if there is a lot of barking the neighbors will complain and you may be asked to leave.
We tried to think of everything. If you have any suggestions, please share. We are happy to do what we can to make your stay as convenient and comfortable as possible.
You are going to love this place!
Your home away from home is located within the heart of the Theater District which has bloomed into one of the hippest spots in Tacoma, making it easy to enjoy all that Tacoma has to offer. You will enjoy walking to your choice of locally owned coffee shops, theaters, delicious restaurants, pubs, comedy clubs and shopping.
Tacoma’s beautiful Wright Park is located within walking distance of your apartment. The park has 27-acres and includes a collection of native and exotic trees, many of which are over 100 years old. The WW Seymor Conservatory is also located within the park.
You will be only 2 miles away from Rustin Way, a 2-mile-long scenic waterfront paved path for walking, biking and/or running with panoramic views of Commencement Bay.
Other Local Attraction:
1. Pantages Theater: Located on Broadway, the historic Pantages Theater is a must-visit for anyone interested in live entertainment. The theater hosts a wide variety of performances, from musicals and plays to concerts and comedy shows.
2. Museum of Glass: Just a short walk from the Theater District, the Museum of Glass is a world-renowned art museum that showcases contemporary glass art from around the globe. Visitors can watch live glassblowing demonstrations, explore the galleries, and even try their hand at creating their own glass art.
3. Tacoma Art Museum: Another must-visit art museum in the area is the Tacoma Art Museum. The museum features a collection of over 5,000 works of art, with a focus on art from the Northwest region of the United States. The museum also hosts a variety of temporary exhibitions throughout the year.
4. Theater on the Square: Located on Broadway, the Theater on the Square is a smaller venue that hosts a variety of performances, from plays and musicals to stand-up comedy and improv shows. The theater also offers educational programs and workshops for aspiring performers.
1. Doyle’s Public House is a popular Irish pub located in Tacoma, WA. The pub is known for its cozy atmosphere, friendly service, and selection of Irish and American food and drinks.
The menu at Doyle’s Public House features classic pub fare like fish and chips, shepherd’s pie, and bangers and mash, as well as a variety of sandwiches, burgers, and salads. The pub also offers a selection of beers on tap, including several Irish and local craft brews.
In addition to its food and drinks, Doyle’s Public House is known for its lively atmosphere and frequent live music performances. The pub hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, trivia nights, and karaoke.
Whether you’re looking for a casual night out with friends or a place to celebrate a special occasion, Doyle’s Public House is a great choice. With its warm and welcoming atmosphere, tasty food and drinks, and lively entertainment, it’s no wonder this pub is a popular spot in Tacoma.
2. Zen Ramen & Sushi Burrito is a popular Asian fusion restaurant located in Tacoma, Washington. As the name suggests, the restaurant specializes in two Japanese dishes – ramen and sushi burritos. The menu offers a variety of ramen bowls, including classic tonkotsu and miso ramen, as well as vegetarian and vegan options. The sushi burritos are a unique twist on traditional sushi, with fillings like spicy tuna, salmon, or tofu wrapped in rice and seaweed. Zen Ramen & Sushi Burrito also offers a selection of appetizers, salads, and drinks to complement the main dishes. The restaurant’s casual and modern atmosphere, coupled with its delicious food, has made it a favorite among locals and visitors alike.
3. Red Star Taco in Tacoma is a lively and trendy taco joint that captures the essence of Mexican street food with a modern twist. Located in the heart of Tacoma’s culinary scene, this vibrant eatery offers a diverse menu of delicious tacos, featuring both traditional and innovative flavors. With its welcoming ambiance, locally-sourced ingredients, and friendly staff, Red Star Taco promises a delightful dining experience for taco lovers and food enthusiasts alike.
4. The Table: Located on the corner of Broadway and 9th, The Table is a farm-to-table restaurant that specializes in seasonal, locally sourced cuisine. The restaurant is known for its creative cocktails, artisanal cheeses, and ever-changing menu of small plates and entrees.
5. Indo Asian Street Eatery: This popular restaurant on Pacific Avenue serves up a delicious fusion of Indian and Southeast Asian cuisine. Some of the must-try dishes include the chicken tikka masala, the coconut curry shrimp, and the crispy pork belly bao.
6. Dirty Oscar’s Annex: If you’re in the mood for burgers and beers, then Dirty Oscar’s Annex is the place to be. This casual eatery on Tacoma Avenue is famous for its handcrafted burgers, loaded tots, and extensive selection of craft beers.
Overall, the Theater District of Tacoma, WA is a lively and exciting neighborhood that offers something for everyone. Whether you’re interested in delicious food, live entertainment, or world-class art, you’re sure to find something to enjoy in this vibrant community.
* 1.7 miles to Point Rustin Waterfront Park
* 5.7 miles to Point Defiance Park/Zoo/Aquarium
* 14 miles to Joint-Base Lewis McChord
* 22 miles to SeaTac (Seattle/Tacoma International Airport)
* 34 miles to Seattle
* MT. Rainier National Park only takes 2 hours
* Olympic National Park is 2.5 hour
Bus, Light Rail and Uber are all convenient options. There are multiple stops within walking distance for Pierce Transit, which is the main source of public transportation.
Seattle Tacoma International Airport will be the closest choice for arrival and departure. It is approximately 30 minutes from the apartment.
Tram/Bus – From the airport you can take the Tram to 574 bus in Tacoma. This will take approximately 1.5 hours.
Taxi – We recommend using either Uber or Lyft
Rental Car – Let us know if you need assistance in reserving a rental car for your stay.