Property Description: Welcome, to your fully loaded apartment in the sky with breathtaking views of Commencement Bay and Mount Rainier. Your home away from home is located within the heart of the Theater District which has bloomed into one of the hippest spots in Tacoma, making it easy to enjoy all that Tacoma has to offer. You will enjoy walking to your choice of locally owned coffee shops, theaters, delicious restaurants, pubs, comedy clubs and shopping.
The unit has been renovated. All new everything, laminate wood floors throughout with carpet in the bedroom, granite countertops, new kitchen cabinets, luxurious bedding, linens and towels.
This unit was designed specifically with your extended stay in mind. Amenities provided include: black-out curtains, fully equipped kitchen with quality none stick cook ware, dishwasher, 2 Smart TVs making it easy to stream your favorite shows/movies, a queen size Casper memory foam mattress, nightstands with outlets and USB ports built into the back for your convenience and brand-new washer and dry just to name a few.
For those of you planning to work from your little home away from home, we also provided you a work area with a stand-up desk with push of a button adjustability.
The unit is full of natural light that flows in through the multitude of windows within the apartment. This provides you with multiple angles/views of Commencement Bay and Mount Rainier. You can spend an entire afternoon watching sailboats come and go.
Security and safety are a top priority. The only way to get into the apartment complex is with a key or by being buzzed in by the property manager or tenant. Along with the smoke detectors and carbon dioxide detectors we also provide a fire extinguisher for added protection. Your apartment comes equipped with 2 chargeable flashlights. One is located in the drawer of the nightstand on the right side of the bed and another in the drawer of the end table on the right side of the couch.
We are pet lovers ourselves and we like to travel with our dogs…after all they are family. However, we also realize with pets, comes more challenges. So, we do charge an additional $100/per month for your pet. We do not charge a pet deposit. The pet fee does help us pay for the deeper cleaning that will be needed after a stay with a pet and making sure the apartment is clean and fresh for the next occupant. We are currently only accepting dogs 25 pounds or less. They must be house trained. You must be able to show they are current with all of their shoots and vaccinations. Please keep in mind this is a small apartment with no fenced in yard. So, if your pet has a lot of energy or tends to bark more this may not be the housing for you. You may want to find a house with a yard. Plus, if there is a lot of barking the neighbors will complain and you may be asked to leave.
DAMAGE PROTECTION PLAN:
You can rest easy knowing your space is covered with $1,500 in “All-Risk” Damage Protection Plan. Although rare, accidental damage from guests does happen. Traditionally, this was handled via a security deposit that you, the guest, had to come out of pocket for. This can be cumbersome and has big limitations in protection. Relax and enjoy your stay with the peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens and damage occurs, you are protected under Waivo. So instead of charging a security deposit, we charge a non-refundable $125 (per 3 months) Damage waiver fee to cover the plan.
Underground Garage with assigned parking spots for an additional fee $180.00/mo. Added safety with being able to pull into a secured garage where you can access the elevator and take it directly up to your floor.
We tried to think of everything. If you have any suggestions, please share. We are happy to do what we can to make your stay as convenient and comfortable as possible.
You are going to love this place!
Tacoma’s beautiful Wright Park is located right behind your apartment. The park has 27-acres and includes a collection of native and exotic trees, many of which are over 100 years old. The W W Seymor Conservatory is also located within the park.
You will be only 2 miles away from Rustin Way, a 2-mile-long scenic waterfront paved path for walking, biking and/or running with panoramic views of Commencement Bay.
1. Doyle’s Public House is a popular Irish pub located in Tacoma, WA. The pub is known for its cozy atmosphere, friendly service, and selection of Irish and American food and drinks.
The menu at Doyle’s Public House features classic pub fare like fish and chips, shepherd’s pie, and bangers and mash, as well as a variety of sandwiches, burgers, and salads. The pub also offers a selection of beers on tap, including several Irish and local craft brews.
In addition to its food and drinks, Doyle’s Public House is known for its lively atmosphere and frequent live music performances. The pub hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, trivia nights, and karaoke.
Whether you’re looking for a casual night out with friends or a place to celebrate a special occasion, Doyle’s Public House is a great choice. With its warm and welcoming atmosphere, tasty food and drinks, and lively entertainment, it’s no wonder this pub is a popular spot in Tacoma.
2. Zen Ramen & Sushi Burrito is a popular Asian fusion restaurant located in Tacoma, Washington. As the name suggests, the restaurant specializes in two Japanese dishes – ramen and sushi burritos. The menu offers a variety of ramen bowls, including classic tonkotsu and miso ramen, as well as vegetarian and vegan options. The sushi burritos are a unique twist on traditional sushi, with fillings like spicy tuna, salmon, or tofu wrapped in rice and seaweed. Zen Ramen & Sushi Burrito also offers a selection of appetizers, salads, and drinks to complement the main dishes. The restaurant’s casual and modern atmosphere, coupled with its delicious food, has made it a favorite among locals and visitors alike.
3. Red Star Taco in Tacoma is a lively and trendy taco joint that captures the essence of Mexican street food with a modern twist. Located in the heart of Tacoma’s culinary scene, this vibrant eatery offers a diverse menu of delicious tacos, featuring both traditional and innovative flavors. With its welcoming ambiance, locally sourced ingredients, and friendly staff, Red Star Taco promises a delightful dining experience for taco lovers and food enthusiasts alike.
4. The Table: Located on the corner of Broadway and 9th, The Table is a farm-to-table restaurant that specializes in seasonal, locally sourced cuisine. The restaurant is known for its creative cocktails, artisanal cheeses, and ever-changing menu of small plates and entrees.
5. Indo Asian Street Eatery: This popular restaurant on Pacific Avenue serves up a delicious fusion of Indian and Southeast Asian cuisine. Some of the must-try dishes include the chicken tikka masala, the coconut curry shrimp, and the crispy pork belly bao.
6. Dirty Oscar’s Annex: If you’re in the mood for burgers and beers, then Dirty Oscar’s Annex is the place to be. This casual eatery on Tacoma Avenue is famous for its handcrafted burgers, loaded tots, and extensive selection of craft beers.
1. Pantages Theater: Located on Broadway, the historic Pantages Theater is a must-visit for anyone interested in live entertainment. The theater hosts a wide variety of performances, from musicals and plays to concerts and comedy shows.
2. Museum of Glass: Just a short walk from the Theater District, the Museum of Glass is a world-renowned art museum that showcases contemporary glass art from around the globe. Visitors can watch live glassblowing demonstrations, explore the galleries, and even try their hand at creating their own glass art.
3. Tacoma Art Museum: Another must-visit art museum in the area is the Tacoma Art Museum. The museum features a collection of over 5,000 works of art, with a focus on art from the Northwest region of the United States. The museum also hosts a variety of temporary exhibitions throughout the year.
4. Theater on the Square: Located on Broadway, the Theater on the Square is a smaller venue that hosts a variety of performances, from plays and musicals to stand-up comedy and improv shows. The theater also offers educational programs and workshops for aspiring performers.
Overall, the Theater District of Tacoma, WA is a lively and exciting neighborhood that offers something for everyone. Whether you’re interested in delicious food, live entertainment, or world-class art, you’re sure to find something to enjoy in this vibrant community.
There are also several hospitals/medical centers within walking distance.
Tacoma General Allenmore Hospital
0.33 miles away
Mary Bridge Childrens Hospital
0.35 miles away
St Joseph Medical Center
1.10 miles away
Tacoma Vet Center
3.26 miles away
St Francis Community Hospital
6.00 miles away
It will only take you minutes to get to Old Town, Rustin Way Waterfront, 6th Avenue District, and Point Defiance.
You have easy access to I-5, the 705, 509 and HWY 16
* 1.7 miles to Point Rustin Waterfront Park
* 5.7 miles to Point Defiance Park/Zoo/Aquarium
* 14 miles to Joint-Base Lewis McChord
* 22 miles to SeaTac (Seattle/Tacoma International Airport)
* 34 miles to Seattle
* MT. Rainier National Park only takes 2 hours
* Olympic National Park is 2.5 hours
You will be close to all the outdoor activities: Mountain Biking, Hiking Trails, Climbing, Kayaking, fly fishing, ferry rides to the Orca Islands, ski resorts and of course the multitude of beautiful beaches along the coast.
Bus, Light Rail and Uber are all convenient options. There are multiple stops within walking distance for Pierce Transit, which is the main source of public transportation.
Seattle Tacoma International Airport will be the closest choice for arrival and departure;
It is approximately 30 minutes from the apartment.
• Tram/Bus – From the airport you can take the Tram to 574 bus in Tacoma attached link for schedule this will take approximately 1.5 hours
• Taxi – We recommend using either Uber or Lyft
• Rental Car – Let us know if you need assistance in reserving a rental car for your stay